- Basic and advanced mode which includes tabs for entering colors in RGB, CMYK and HSV format
- Users can create and save their own multiple custom palettes for each colorPicker instance
- Multiple colorPicker instances can be set to use the same choice of user created custom palettes
- Custom palettes are saved to the users' workstations using Flash's Shared Objects
- Developers can custom define the basic palette color palette and size of the color squares through XML
- Colors can be selected from anywhere on the Flash stage with the built-in eyedropper tool
- The developer can create multiple pre-defined custom palettes in an XML file
- Background and text color as well as all icons all customizable and skinnable to suit your desired look
- Full ActionScript API
colorPicker-AS2: Macromedia Flash 8 or Adobe Flash CS3/CS4 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component must be published for Flash Player 8, 9 or 10, ActionScript 2.0.
colorPicker-AS3: Adobe Flash CS3 or CS4 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component may only be published for Flash Player 9 or 10, ActionScript 3.0.