The photoFlowPRO Flash component displays multiple images, SWF's and videos with a flip effect, perspective and reflection. This PRO version of our photoFlow component harnesses the 3D power of Flash Player 10, with advanced options, such as: The ability to display FLV videos, YouTube videos, SWF's, 3D perspective tilt, item angle adjustment and a choice of easing styles.
The items can be flipped by clicking on a specific item in the stack, using the supplied skinnable scrollbar, scrolling the mouse wheel, or through the keyboard arrow keys. Items can be added or changed directly in the Component Inspector, through ActionScript or using an external XML file. It can also be used as a Flash slideshow or a Flash gallery. Available for ActionScript 3.0 only (requires Flash CS4 or CS5).
YouTube videos can be played directly in the photoFlowPRO as well as flv videos, that are hosted on your server, and animated Flash SWF files. The videos can be set to loop, continue where left off or restart on each view.
Adjustable view setting to change the 3D tilt angle of the items in the stack. The tilt perspective can also be set to change as the user moves their mouse.
The angle of the selected item can be set to be different to the angle of the items in the stack.
Includes optional skinnable video controls with adjustable position and auto hide option on mouse out.
Choose from a wide variety of easing styles for the slide animation, such as bounce, elastic, back, etc. All of the Flash easing styles are available.
The arrow keys on the keyboard can be optionally enabled to control the navigation for left, right, zoom in and zoom out movement.
- Easily update items using the Component Inspector, ActionScript or an XML file
- Adjustable flip speed, spacing between stacked items and item size
- Customizable perspective view and reflections
- Option to flip items as a slideshow
- Transparent background - use any background color or image behind photoFlowPRO
- ActionScript events to perform any action when an item has loaded, is clicked, selected, etc...
- Mouse wheel item flipping
- Optionally display a name for each item
- Option to automatically scale items to fit or to fill the defined size
- Can be set to open on a pre-defined item
- Customizable background color and opacity
- Option to start flipping from left-to-right or right-to-left
- Supports sound effects for item flipping
- Built-in preloader
- Light weight (weighs only 33kb with the scrollbar)
The screenshot below shows the photoFlowPRO setting available in the Properties Panel (Component Inspector).
Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5 for authoring (Windows or Mac).
Movies using this component may only be published for Flash Player 10, ActionScript 3.0.
Note: Flash CS3 cannot publish for Flash Player 10, therefore this component will only work with Flash CS4 or CS5.
Download a free trial version. This version is fully functional, however, it is only possible to view your project inside Flash. SWF's published in the trial version cannot be viewed in a browser or outside of the Flash IDE.
Click here to download the trial version.