Displays a collection of images in a random layout and angle. The viewer can rearrange the layout by clicking and dragging the images or by pressing the optional reshuffle button. Large images can also have mouse over titles and descriptions. Built-in easing effects and skinnable image holders. This component is available for ActionScript 3.0 (Flash CS3) only.
Price: $49.95 - Buy now
Click and drag the white frames to move the thumbnails around the stage. Click on the picture to enlarge the thumbnails. To close the open image, click on the large image or click on any other thumbnail.
- Images can be added through the component inspector or XML
- Option for description and title for each image with built in slider from top or bottom
- Options for easing: Bounce, elastic, bounce, regular, strong
- Option to display images at a random angle or normal view
- Draggable thumbnails and large images
- Skinnable holder for thumbnails and title/description fields
- Optional to display skinnable previous and next arrows
- Customizable drop shadow and image padding
- Built in skinnable preloader for thumbnails and main content
- Built-in reshuffle option
- Transition speed setting
- Thumbnail auto sizing for content holder
- Built-in dissolve animation for transition between thumbs and large images
- Option to use large images for thumbs
- Supports all Flash image formats
Example of parameter settings in the Component Inspector
Adobe Flash CS3/CS4 for authoring (Windows or Mac). Movies using this component may only be published for Flash Player 9 or 10, ActionScript 3.0.